Goals, ideas, fun things to do!
We often when thinking about a new year, forget that it can be the time to make a difference in someone’s life. What kind of goals can you make that might make a difference in a relationship or someone’s life?
What about things that might cheer up your own life?
- Read a genre that I would never pick up on my own
- Cook a dinner completely from a cookbook that I have never used before
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors
- Replace headboard in my bedroom
- Invite someone over for tea
- Invite a family over for dinner
- Extend hospitality to a stranger (or near stranger)
- Take a kick-boxing class
- Take an online class
- Read a book with the title starting with each letter of the alphabet
- Try a food that is unusual to you
- Work on reading the Russian Language
- Visit with an old friend that you haven’t talked to in awhile
- Write a letter
- Send a birthday card to someone
- Send a surprise cheer package to someone
- Offer a word of encouragement to a stranger
- Drop off a bag of groceries with someone that could use it.
- Tell someone how much they mean to you
- Take my vitamins and give my children vitamins